New at Summit Racing: Quick Fuel 427GPH Electric Fuel Pump
It’s pretty simple to build an electric fuel pump for racing that can push a lot of fuel. It’s a lot harder to make one that can survive long periods of sitting and the corrosive effects of condensation and some racing fuel.
Quick Fuel has come up with the magic formula for its 427GPH Electric Fuel Pump. As the name implies, the pump has a 427 gallon per hour free flow rate—enough to support 800 to 2,500 horsepower. Quick Fuel also addressed the premature wear issue with several important upgrades:
• Six-vane sintered bronze/graphite rotor that resists wear and corrosion
• DYNA-BLUE wear-resistant coating on all internal parts for added protection
• One-piece upper wear plate/eccentric bushing for better alignment, reducing friction
• Motor shaft bearing in the lower pump body improves shaft alignment, reducing current draw and increasing flow
• Black anodized aluminum lower pump body is compatible with gas, alcohol, and E85
• Epoxied motor armature windings for durability
The Quick Fuel 427GPH Electric Fuel Pump has an internal bypass and a provision for fuel pressure gauge. It has O-ringed -10AN inlet and outlet ports, plus a -8AN bypass port.
SEE QUICK FUEL’S 427GPH ELECTRIC FUEL PUMP AT SUMMIT RACING