LS fans, here is a sure-fire formula to make huge horsepower. Combine a big bore (4.100 inch and up) engine block with a pair of Trick Flow’s new GenX 260 LS7 aluminum cylinder heads and a decent camshaft, and you’ve got monstrous power in a lightweight package.
Trick Flow improved on GM’s LS7 head design in several ways:
• CNC Competition Ported runners with a premium high resolution surface finish—ideal for all-out airflow and performance throughout the entire powerband.
• Modular one-piece, billet aluminum rocker arm mounts that are removable when using shaft mount rocker arms
• More material added to the A356-T61 aluminum castings for increased rigidity and strength
• Through-deck coolant holes that fit all GM LS gasket and block combinations
• Clearance for 3/8 inch pushrods
• Available 6-bolt per cylinder clamping for GMPP LSX and other aftermarket blocks
Trick Flow GenX 260 cylinder heads for GM LS7 work with all LS7-style intake manifolds. The heads maintain the factory intake and exhaust port locations, valve angles, and valve locations to work with existing LS7-based pistons. Fully assembled cylinder heads include valves, valve springs, steel or titanium spring retainers, valve seals, and die-forged steel valve locks. Stock-style 1.8 ratio LS7 rocker arms with upgraded bearings are recommended for street use. Roller rocker arms recommended for racing applications.
Combustion Chambers: 69cc CNC-profiled
Intake Runners: 260cc CNC Competition Ported
Exhaust Runners: 87cc CNC Competition Ported
Valve Sizes: 2.200 inch intake/1.600 inch exhaust
Valve Angles: 12°
Valve Guides: Trick-Alloy powdered metal
Standard Valve Springs: 1.300 inch dual, 370 lbs/ inch rate, .625 inch maximum valve lift
Optional Valve Springs: 1.300″ o.d. dual, 448 lbs./inch rate, .650 inch maximum valve lift
SEE TRICK FLOW’S GENX 260 CYLINDER HEADS FOR LS7
Trick Flow Specialties