AccuAir® Launches New Dynamic Lift Kits for Jeep® Wrangler JKU Models
- All-new dynamic lift kits enable low-speed adjustability for “Crawl Control” on the trail
- Full bolt-on kit for Jeep Wrangler JKU, includes all components and does not require any welding or cutting
- Kit also provides “Tow Control” to eliminate sagging when towing
- Made in the U.S.
Merritt Island, Fla. – (May 16, 2023) – AccuAir Suspension, maker of next generation air suspension control products, has launched a first-of-its-kind, dynamic lift kit for the Jeep Wrangler JKU models.
The full bolt-on kit enables an additional 3-inches of lift for Jeep Wrangler JKU. The system includes JRi shocks and an AccuAir e-Level Plus control system, which can be controlled via a hardwired Touchpad+ or by Bluetooth through the ePlus app. It supplements kits currently offered for the Jeep Gladiator and Jeep Wrangler JL models.
The new kit features low-speed adjustability for “Crawl Control” on the trail, enabling on-the-fly height adjustments under 25 mph while also making it possible for drivers to lower the vehicle to stock for ease of cabin access or cargo loading.
“This cutting-edge suspension system offers unparalleled adjustability and conveniences to Wrangler and Gladiator owners,” said Mark Turner, president, AccuAir. “Under 25 miles-per-hour, the system enables drivers to adjust upward to crawl over obstacles, or down for easy access for people and pets, or even independently adjust each corner for leveling while overlanding. It’s a complete game-changer for the off-road community.”
The new kit provides “Tow Control” to eliminate sagging when towing. Easy hitch connecting is achieved through pressing a button to lower the rear, backing up to connect the hitch, then pressing a button to return to a level ride height.
The Made-in-the-USA system includes:
- An underbody mounted 3-gallon air tank for regulated onboard air for inflating tires and tools – saving valuable cargo space in the cab.
- A fully bolt-on system with new lower control arms, sway bar links, and front track bar for increased strength and FMVSS 126 compliant handling.
The full bolt-on kit only requires drilling a few holes for mounting, with zero cutting or welding, uncommon in the truck space, which consists mostly of static kits.
In addition to the hardware, the system is equipped with some “smart” features, including:
- Long-range Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- RGB backlighting, enabling customization of the color scheme to match your vehicle
- Three programmable heights
- Automatic calibration
- TruPosition Sensors for accurate leveling, regardless of load – excellent for towing and overlanding
To purchase the new Jeep vehicle kit, visit: https://accuair.com/collections/jeep-dynamic-lift-kits
To read more news Click Here