Winning a drag race can literally come down to as little as .001 of a second, so you don’t want to risk being runner-up because your car bounced too much after a wheels-up launch.
AFCO Racing’s Eliminator BNC2 Shocks improve bounce control on nose-heavy, wheel-standing door cars so they land softly without damaging the oil pan and headers—or scrubbing off valuable milliseconds from your ET. Aggressive BNC2 valving eliminates unwanted front suspension cycling that causes camber and toe changes that lead to erratic steering and premature parts failure.
Other features include:
- Lightweight aluminum housing
• Double adjustable, twin-tube design
• Extremely sensitive valving means even the smallest adjustments are noticeable
• Adjusters keep their settings without moving
• 100% dyno-tested to ensure shocks match each other exactly
AFCO Racing Eliminator BNC2 Shocks are available to fit most 1955-2002 GM vehicles.