70-75% POWER GAINS ON PUMP GAS!
ProCharger High Output Intercooled Systems are designed with durability in mind and provide 10psi of engine-friendly boost from the B-1 supercharger, providing years of trouble-free use. While being incredibly easy to install with common hand tools (for those that love the DIY lifestyle.)
“You go out in first gear and smash the throttle, you can’t shift to second fast enough as it hits the rev limiter so quick. It’s just ‘boom’ you’re in second, third, fourth, and spinning the tire through third gear. It just really goes. For a big, heavy touring bike it’s fun, a lot of fun with that horsepower. Five years ago, you would never have thought about that much horsepower out of a bike. It can happen and it’s dependable now, too.” – Barnett’s Magazine
REAL-WORLD, REAR-WHEEL POWER GAINS:
No fluff, no hype, just the real-world numbers you can expect to make when you take your M8 bike to the dyno for tuning or verifying power output. These are the kind of numbers you FEEL every single time you twist that throttle back.
107″ M8 Touring 100% stock = 140 rwhp (rear wheel dyno hp)
107″ M8 Touring with Cams and 2/1 exhaust = 169 rwhp (rear wheel dyno hp)
ALL-NEW “DRY BELT” DESIGN:
ProCharger has made some drive changes to its latest supercharger systems for late-model H-D Touring bikes (“Baggers”) that uses two dry belts (not running in oil within the bike’s case) and the same proven and reliable B-1 supercharger head unit and a large air-to-air intercooler.
HO INTERCOOLED SYSTEM
- Produces the coolest charge air temps and largest power gains
- Provides smooth boost/power on-demand, for superior riding performance
- Easiest installation, only requiring common hand tools (Engine guard must be removed)
- The air-to-air Intercooling provides consistent, reliable power, with no moving parts
- All new dry belt design, to provide long-lasting belt life, even in extreme environments
OPTIONAL UPGRADES INCLUDE
- Polished, or Black finish options
- Clutch Kit
Tuner kits starting at $6095 (No tuning or fuel components provided)