Holley is pleased to announce the release of awesome new products this week. Hooker Blackheart’s big news involves the release of a wide swath of Gen III Hemi swap parts for the 1970-1974 Chrysler E-Body (Dodge Challenger and Plymouth Barracuda), including engine mounts, transmission mounting options, and swap headers that can also be used on 1966-72 Mopar B-bodies. Hooker BlackHeart has also released two new exhaust kits, one for 2017-2021 Dodge Challenger R/T and T/A cars with the 5.7L Hemi, the other for 2014-2018 GM 1500 trucks with the 6.2L V8. And Diablosport now covers 2020-2021 Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcats and Jeep Trackhawks, just in case you didn’t have enough wild Mopar power on hand. Read on to learn more about these fantastic new products!
• Hooker BlackHeart Mopar E-Body Gen III Hemi Swap Parts
• Hooker BlackHeart Mopar E-Body and 1966-72 B-Body Gen III Hemi Swap Headers
• Hooker BlackHeart 2017-2021 Dodge Challenger R/T and T/A 3.0″ 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System (with Active Valve Deletes)
• Diablosport 2020-2021 Challenger/Charger Hellcat and Jeep Trackhawk Coverage
• Hooker BlackHeart 409 Stainless Steel Dual-Exit Exhaust System for 2014-2018 GM 1500-series Trucks with 6.2L V8
See more like this at www.rpmmag.com