A Handy Kit to Remove & Install Aftermarket Balancers for LS Gen III-V Engines (P/N – 66518)
PROFORM® Parts has released a new tool kit to help make life a little easier, and potentially less expensive with the LS Harmonic Balancer Installer and Removal Tool for LS Gen III-V Engines. Performing two jobs in one, this kit prevents damage to an aftermarket balancer during installation or removal (saving money and hassle of getting a new one). The CNC-machined components have a black oxide finish, and are stored in a padded storage case (included) to keep the kit together and organized. The threaded shaft easily threads into the crankshaft, and with the aid of the Roller Thrust Bearing, the drive nut rotates freely for smooth and even pressing/pulling (installing/removing) action on the balancer. The enlarged bearing plate provides a large contact area with pilot studs to keep the harmonic balancer perpendicular with the crankshaft’s centerline for bind-free action.
• Applications for Generation III through V Engines
• Prevents Damage to the Balancer During Installation/Removal
• Made from High-Quality Steel with a Black Oxide Finish
• Allows for Smooth & Even Pressing/Pulling Action to Balancer
• Includes: Storage Case/Threaded Shaft/Bearing Thruster/Removal Bolts & Washers
• Puller Functionality is Only Compatible with Aftermarket Balancers