There are any number of oval tube electric exhaust cutouts. But we wager none have all of the features of Granatelli Motorsports’ 3 Inch Oval Electric Exhaust Cutout Systems. Let’s explore them, shall we?
One-Touch Open and Close Switch
Some exhaust cutout systems have an activation switch that must be held down to open and close the butterfly plates. That can lead to overtorquing the butterfly shaft, which can damage the internal gears of the drive system. The Granatelli exhaust cutout systems have a smartchip-controlled, one-touch switch to open and close the butterfly plates and prevent overtorquing.
45 Degree Turndowns
Granatelli Motorsports includes 45 degree stainless steel turndowns in its kits. Using 45 degree turndowns lets you direct exhaust flow down towards the ground instead of straight out the side. This helps keep exhaust fumes out of the car.
High Flow with Extra Ground Clearance
The Granatelli systems can fit any 2.25 inch or larger round tube exhaust system. Since the cutouts measure just 2.25 inches tall, you now get the free flowing characteristics of three inch tubing while picking up a .75 inch of ground clearance.
• CNC-machined, aircraft-quality 6061 aluminum bodies
• Stainless steel butterfly plates and blade shafts
• High-torque DC gear-reduction motors assure butterfly plates fully open and close
• High-temperature steel drive gears
• No ECU reflash or custom tuning needed when cutouts are installed after the catalytic converter
• Bolt-on installation
• Plug-and-play wiring connections—no welding or soldering required
• Stainless steel oval-to-round tube adapter(s), rocker switch, wiring harness, and hardware included
The Granatelli Motorsports 3 Inch Electric Exhaust Cutouts are available for single or dual exhaust systems.
Summit Racing Equipment