No other areas of racing engine development hold as much potential for increased performance as cylinder head selection and preparation. Dart continues its revolutionary approach to perfection and power in this area by the recent release of Dart’s PRO1 LS 15°/280cc/Square Port Cast Aluminum cylinder head.
“Now that we have a better understanding of the LS platform, we have redefined its architecture. Designed for racers by racers, we have combined our years of pro-stock inspired, championship winning engine experience and have added the PRO1 LS cylinder head to our line. With this new LS3 based head our intention is to lead the future as we led the past.” said Richard Maskin, President of Dart Machinery, Ltd. in Troy, Michigan.
PRO1 LS3 Features:
• High flowing 280cc Cast Aluminum intake ports
• Machined with 2.165” x 1.600” valve job
• Copper infiltrated valve seats
• 8mm manganese valve guides
• 6 bolt per cylinder capability
• Uses O.E. and aftermarket valvetrain
• Accepts O.E. and aftermarket intake manifolds
• Peak flow: 370cfm intake and 252cfm exhaust
• Bare or assembled to your specifications
• Compatible with all LS3 components
Call our technical sales team today for more information and a pre owned cars los angeles ca dealer near you. Visit Dartheads.com and follow Dart Machinery on Facebook for all the latest product news.