Enjoy Up To $100 in Mail-In Savings through June 30, 2016
LANSING, Mich. – Air Lift Company has enabled safer and more comfortable towing and hauling since 1949. Now, you can enjoy the many benefits of Air Lift’s growing line of air spring kits and compressor systems while saving money through Air Lift’s mail-in rebate program.
Through June 30, 2016, buy Air Lift adjustable air springs and get $25 back with a mail-in rebate. Air Lift adjustable air springs work with the existing suspension to give your vehicle more leveling support in the rear when towing or hauling a heavy load. More stability means more safety and a more comfortable ride. Choose from:
– Air Lift LoadLifter 5000(tm) or LoadLifter 5000(tm) ULTIMATE – Fits many 1/2, 3/4 ton and 1 ton pickups, vans and motor homes with leaf springs; or
– RideControl(tm) – Fits most 1/2 ton, mid-size & mini pickups, vans & SUVs with leaf springs.
Add an Air Lift on-board compressor system and get $75 back with a mail-in rebate, for up to $100 in savings. On-board air compressor systems conveniently inflate and deflate your air springs automatically or with the touch of a button – from inside or outside your vehicle. Air Lift control systems also can be used with all brands of air springs, and wireless or analog are available for convenient, on-the-go control of air springs. Standard-duty compressor units are designed for systems used on an intermittent basis, while heavy-duty compressor units are recommended for daily use. Choose from:
– WirelessAIR(tm)- Dual path wireless control allows for independent inflation of each air spring to different pressures (part #72000);
– SmartAIR(tm) II ™- Single path allows for automatic inflation of both air springs at the same rate at the same time (part #25490); Dual path allows for automatic inflation of each air spring independently to different pressures (part #25491);
– WirelessONE(tm)- Single path wireless control allows for inflation of both air springs at the same rate at the same time (part #25870);
– LoadCONTROLLER(tm)- Single path standard-duty can set both air springs to the same pressure (part #25850) or heavy-duty compressor (part #25854); or
– LoadCONTROLLER(tm)- Dual path standard-duty can set each air spring to an independent pressure (part #25852) or heavy-duty compressor (part #25856).
Air Lift’s rebate program is for consumers only and is not valid for eBay purchases. To qualify for the rebate, be sure to follow rebate instructions completely and accurately, which are printed on the rebate form. Print an online rebate form at airliftcompany.com/support/rebates, or call 1-800-248-0892 to request a form.
Air Lift air spring kits include a lifetime warranty and on-board air compressor systems include a two-year warranty. Both have a 60-day money back guarantee. They can be purchased at most light truck and RV retailers near you or online from most major retailers. To find a retailer in your area, visit Air Lift’s dealer locator at www.airliftcompany.com/dealer/.
About Air Lift
Air Lift Company, founded in 1949, is a third-generation, family-owned suspension specialty company based in Lansing, Mich. Air Lift is committed to engineering, manufacturing and selling the highest quality suspension product kits that fit, work and last. Air Lift products are available at retailers across the country as well as internationally. For more information, contact Air Lift Company by calling (800) 248-0892, or on the web at http://www.airliftcompany.com/.