New at Summit Racing: Power Stop Track Day Brake Kits
EM brake pads and rotors won’t last long under racing use. You can’t run race-only brakes on the street. So what’s a track day warrior to do? Get a Power Stop Track Day Brake Kit from Summit Racing.
Power Stop’s R&D team worked double-overtime to create the best rotor/pad combination for each individual vehicle. This means you can spend more time on the track instead of trying out countless combinations of brake components.
Track Day Brake Pads
Power Stop Track Day Brake Pads have carbon fiber/metallic friction compounds with a very high coefficient of friction, so they resist fading even at the highest temperatures. Other features include:
• Friction material compounds designed for specific vehicle platforms
• Increased friction as heat increases
• Consistent brake modulation
• Superior pedal feel
• Low rotor wear compared to race-only pads
Track Day Rotors
Power Stop’s high-carbon rotors provide the highest coefficient of friction when used with the matched Track Day brake pads. High carbon rotors have been used for years in competitive racing due to their resistance to thermal distortion and cracking. Power Stop Track Day Rotors also feature:
• Precision-drilled holes channel air through the rotor vanes to reduce brake temperatures
• Cooling holes strategically placed to avoid high stress areas
• Slots wipe away dust and debris for superior pad bite
• Precision machined and mill balanced for vibration-free braking
• Zinc plating on the hat and vanes to resist rust
Summit Racing carries Power Stop Track Day Brake Kits in front, rear, and front/rear configurations for these vehicles:
• 1998-2002, 2010-15 Camaro
• 1988-2013 Corvette
• 1994-2014 Mustang
• 2006-15 Dodge Charger/Challenger
• 2004-15 Cadillac CTS, 2006-09 STS
Track Day rotors and pads are also available separately.