AFCO Racing Products is proud to announce the launch of our new F33 Forged Aluminum Calipers. As a recent leading innovator in brake caliper design and technology, AFCO is making a bold move by taking our championship winning caliper line to the next level. This caliper is specifically targeted at Micros, Mini Sprints, Midgets, and Drag cars.
The AFCO F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper offers improved stopping power and less pad taper to give you the best brakes possible. These fully forged calipers come standard with dual internal cross over fluid ports and truly round forged aluminum pistons. At 2.8 pounds, it is the lightest forged caliper available. We also have Absolute Tinting Hamilton, On service.
F33 Forged Aluminum Calipers
Part# 6630100 – $137.99 each
- Extreme duty bridge bolts add 30% stiffness to reduce pedal effort, reduce pad taper, and increase stopping power.
- Unique bridge bolt placement reduces caliper flex and increases stopping power.
- Solid cross bolt for the brake pad retainer improves pedal stiffness.
- Dual internal cross over ports eliminate the need for dual brake line inlets.
- 7/16” speed bleeders for quick installation and weekly maintenance.
- Truly round forged aluminum pistons reduce piston sticking and allows the caliper to release faster at all temperatures, reducing drag.
- At 2.8 pounds, it is the lightest forged caliper available.
About AFCO Racing Products
AFCO Racing, part of A-FAB, LLC, engineers and manufactures premium shocks, springs, brakes, and cooling products. AFCO Racing continues to build on over 30 years of manufacturing experience with quality performance products, racing engineering innovation, and superior service and support. For more information on winning racing and performance parts, visit http://www.afcoracing.com/.
Kerri Hart, A-FAB, LLC.
800-632-2320, ext. 6264