TORRANCE, CA (July 2, 2014) – Edelbrock is excited to announce the release of its new Super Victor intake manifold for Chevrolet LS3 engine.
Edelbrock’s new Super Victor intake manifolds are designed for use on Gen IV LS series engines equipped with LS3 cylinder heads. They are ideal for anyone building a 700+ hp carbureted or EFI large displacement racing engine operating between 3,500 – 7,500 rpm.
These new Super Victor intake manifolds feature 17% larger runners our Victor Jr. (#28457) along with a larger 4500 style plenum. The large plenum makes these intake manifolds ideal for nitrous and forced induction applications. They also feature tapered runners for increased flow at high rpm. Available with a 4150 or 4500 series flange, and the 4500 series manifolds can accommodate bores up 2.25″. In testing, the Super Victor LS3 (#2821) made 750 horsepower at 7,500 rpm for an improvement of 24 horsepower over a competitors design on a 410 c.i.d. engine.
|Super Victor LS3 Carbureted Manifold for 4500 Series Carbs||2821|
|Super Victor LS3 EFI Manifold for 4500 Style Throttle Bodies||28215|
|Super Victor LS3 Carbureted Manifold for 4150 Series Carbs||2826|
|Super Victor LS3 EFI Manifold for 4150 Style Throttle Bodies||28265|
|Super Victor LS3 EFI Fuel Rail Kit (Standard injectors, -8 AN ends)||3655|
- Ideal for 700+ horsepower engines operating in the 3,500 – 7,500 rpm range
- Tapered runners for increased flow in high demand applications
- Available for carbureted applications or with machined bosses for EFI applications
- Machine profiled port exits for the best fit out-of-the-box
- Available with 4150 and 4500 series carburetor/throttle body flange
- Designed, cast and machined in the USA for absolute quality and performance
Image Download Links:
- Super Victor LS3 Carbureted Manifold for 4500 Series Carbs #2821
- Super Victor LS3 EFI Manifold for 4500 Style Throttle Bodies #28215
For more information please visit www.edelbrock.com
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation’s premier designers, manufacturers and distributor of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC encompasses five locations in Southern California and one location in North Carolina totaling more than 500,000 square feet. For more information, visit www.edelbrock.com