Only A Few Seats Remain! So register today to discover how the combination of abrasive selection, honing processes, and equipment delivers horsepower and durability gains. Utilizing the latest winning technology and techniques from NHRA ProStock, this class teaches:
• The proper cylinder finishes for naturally aspirated, boosted and nitrous engines – one finish does not fit all
• Cross hatch angles and what a given engine needs in this area
• Using a profilometer to measure RVK, RPK and RK. Plus what numbers are best for your engine combinations.
• Hands-on with Rottler H75X and its capabilities in cylinder honing.
• Proper ring type and style of ring for your engine combinations
CLASS INSTRUCTION IN THE MORNING, HANDS-ON PRACTICAL APPLICATION ON THE H75X IN THE AFTERNOON. COST COVERS ALL CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS ALONG WITH BREAKFAST AND LUNCH ON CAMPUS.
This hands-on class will help you understand why what this image illustrates is so very, very important for maximum power and durability:
NOVEMBER 18, 2023
Only A Few Seats Are Still Available, So ENROLL TODAY!
CONTACT TREY BECKER: