Upgrade your TVS1900 TRD or Magnuson Supercharged 2007-20021 Toyota
Tundra to the new TVS2650 Magnum Performance Series
Magnum Performance TVS2650 Tundra Upgrade Kit Now Available For All
Magnuson and TRD Supercharged Tundras!
Part Number: 05-26-57-107-BL
Compatible with all existing 5.7L Magnuson and TRD TVS1900 Supercharged
Magnuson has proudly been manufacturing superchargers for the 2nd Gen Toyota Tundra since 2007, when it began making Tundra superchargers for the Toyota TRD program. Almost all of those Tundras are still on the
road today, many of which have reached the point that they require refurbishment. The Magnum Performance Toyota Supercharger Upgrade Kit provides the perfect alternative to refurbishing high-mileage supercharger systems, available for only $4995.
The Magnum Performance Tundra Upgrade kit includes a replacement supercharger, featuring the hugely efficient TVS2650 rotors and a massive charge air cooler, along with all of the components needed to
connect the supercharger to your existing front end drive and cooling system. The upgrade kit’s larger rotors produce cooler intake air temps,meaning less stress on your engine, while still producing 560 hp and 563
ft-lbs at the crank! Whether you are giving your Tundra a much needed refresh or looking to squeeze every ounce of efficiency out of your engine, Magnuson’s Magnum Performance Toyota Tundra Supercharger Upgrade
Kit will deliver the power and durability you demand.
Visit our website, order yours today!
KEY TECHNICAL FEATURES
• 560 hp and 563 ft-lbs at the crank.
• Includes all components needed to upgrade your TVS1900 supercharger
system to the Magnum Performance TVS2650 Supercharger System.
• Utilizes Eaton TVS Technology incorporating high helix, four lobe
rotors for maximum supercharger efficiency across entire speed range.
• Utilizes patented Dynamic Flow Tuning (DFT) inlet porting.
• Bolt-on anodized billet cartridge-style front drive allows for
future belt line upgrades.
• High flow charge air cooler set-up with ¾” water inlet and outlet
ports reduce coolant restriction, allowing maximum flow with extremely
high cooling efficiency.
• CNC-machined ports for optimized airflow into engine cylinders.
• Vacuum bypass system with instantaneous boost response designed to
unload supercharger at engine idle and part-throttle for improved fuel
economy. Intercooled bypass air is recirculated through the supercharger
for rapid cooldown and ultimate performance.
• Proven maintenance-free supercharger technology. No added complexity
of external supercharger oil cooler/heaters for extreme climates.
• Reuses your Supercharged Tundra’s existing tune.
• Standard 3-year/36,000-mile limited Supercharger System Warranty.