Holley is pleased to announce the release of awesome new products this week. Hooker RacingHeart has a new stainless-steel racing header for NC-era Mazda MX-5 Miatas, while B&M has a heavy-duty transfer shift cable for JK Jeep Wranglers. Owners of Chevrolet GMT400 trucks can now replace the tailgate band with the new reproduction piece from Holley Classic Trucks. Superchips’ TrailDash 3 is now available in kit forms, paired with either a cold-air intake or LIT LED lights, and Holley Sniper EFI has added additional EFI fuel tank applications to the lengthy list of vehicles they cover. Read on to learn more about these fantastic new products!
The all-new TrailDash 3 is now available in kit form! Take your pick and pair TrailDash 3 with LIT LED light pods for the ultimate off-roading experience, or pair it with a cold air intake for the ultimate Jeep performance package.
Features of the new TrailDash 3 include:
- An all-new, sleeker design with high-resolution Edge-to-Edge Swipe Technology
- CRAWL Screen, which offers quick access to popular Jeep-specific off-road features
- Up to 29 horsepower/39 lb-ft torque gains and 65 horsepower/90 lb-ft torque max gains (*varies by application)
- Improved throttle response, increased mileage, better towing performance, and better drivability
- Multiple gauge screen layouts, including switch panels for EAS Accessory control
- Faster processer for quicker tune downloads, boot-up speed, and touchscreen response
- Speedometer calibration for larger tires and gear ratio changes
- Read and clear trouble codes
- Disable Auto Stop/Start (*JL/JT Only)
- TPMS Adjustability
- Engine idle, speed limiter, rev limiter and cooling fan temperature adjustment
- Front/rear locker and sway bar enable/disable in 2-Hi, 4-Hi, and 4-Lo (*Factory equipped models only)
Note: PCM Swap is required and included for 2015-2021 model year devices.
See more like this at www.rpmmag.com