Shaft-mounted roller rocker arms That’s because shaft-mount rockers don’t deflect and move around, throwing off valvetrain timing and costing you power and component life like stud-mount rockers can.
Scorpion likes to point out that its Endurance Series Shaft-Mount Roller Rocker Arms are over-engineered so your valvetrain timing stays rock-solid race after race. Looking over the list of features, we’re inclined to agree:
• Fully-radiused bodies are CNC-machined from 7000 Series aluminum
• Rocker bodies are micropeened and blasted to reduce residual stresses
• Assembled rockers weigh just 120 grams and clear valve springs up to 1.650” in diameter
• Needle bearing fulcrum and roller tip
• .562” centerless ground shafts
• .520” centerless ground rollers
• .625” of adjuster engagement
• All steel parts made from black oxide-coated, ASTM-certified bearing quality steel
• Steel rocker stands are heat-treated for long life
Scorpion Endurance Series Shaft-Mount Roller Rocker Arms are available for Gen I small block Chevy, GM LS, and small block Ford in 1.5, 1.6, 1.65, and 1.75 ratios. Half-ratio and mixed-ratio sets are also available. Complete sets come with mounting hardware and self-locking rocker nuts.
SEE SCORPION ENDURANCE SERIES SHAFT-MOUNT ROLLER ROCKER ARMS AT SUMMIT RACING