February 12th, 2014, Hawthorne, CA – AEM has released its Infinity Overlay Wiring Harness for GM LS engines with a 24x timing pattern (PN 30-3532). This comprehensive wiring harness allows racers to easily and affordably integrate the Infinity Programmable ECU onto their 24x LS race engine by plugging into the factory sub harnesses and using factory sensors.
An integrated fuse and relay panel includes five relays and seven fuses that delivers safer power distribution, engine circuit protection, and easier integration of additional features. Relays with flying leads are included for the fuel pump and fans. The housing is weather resistant and panel lid is weatherproof for added protection.
The harness utilizes Automotive-grade, color-coded wiring and the timing inputs (cam and crank sensors) are shielded for optimum performance. Water and shock-proof factory connectors for the sensors are used throughout the harness, as well as Deutsch connectors for auxiliary components. The IP67-rated ECU connectors are designed to mate with AEM’s Infinity-8 or Infinity-10 ECU and connections for dual wideband O2 sensors, VSS, Knock, and CAN are integrated into the harness.
AEM Infinity GM LS 24x Layover Harness Features (PN 30-3532):
- Plugs into factory sub harnesses and uses factory sensors for easy integration
- Integrated, weather-resistant fuse & relay panel (7 fuses and 5 relays) for optimum circuit protection
- Shielded cam/crank inputs
- Automotive-grade, color-coded wiring
- High temp flex loom
- Waterproof & shockproof factory sensor connectors
- Deutsch connectors for auxiliary components
- Individual coil sub harnesses not included
AEM Infinity GM LS 24x Layover Harness Connectors:
- Wideband O2 1 & 2
- Crank Position Sensor
- Cam Position Sensor
- Coils Bank 1 & 2
- Engine Coolant Temp
- Idle Air Control Valve (4-wire stepper motor)
- Inlet Air Temperature
- Injectors 1-8
- Knock Sensor
- MAF Sensor
- MAP Sensor
- Oil Pressure Switch
- Reverse Lock Out
- Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Radiator Fans 1 & 2 (12″ flying lead)
- Fuel Pump (12″ flying lead)
Please visit www.aemelectronics.com for application information and to find or become a Factory Trained Infinity EMS Tuner, or call AEM at (310) 484-2322.