Pennzoil is daring to take performance technology to the next level and invites you to take a look at its latest hi-tech advancements at the SEMA Show in the Pennzoil booth #81059, located at the convention center’s Central Plaza.
At the Pennzoil booth, check out:
- The Shell V-Power NiTRO+ Raptor: The Dual Fuel Truck is the fourth generation of the Dual Fuel Vehicles. The Shell technical team spent hundreds of hours modifying the engine and fuel system to run on two different fuels simultaneously. The fuel delivery to the V-6 port-fuel and direct-injected engine is split down the middle so that three cylinders run on a low-quality premium gasoline and three cylinders are powered by Shell V-Power NiTRO+.
- The legendary ‘Yellow Submarine’ IndyCar: Pennzoil and Shell have tested the racetrack limits with Team Penske for decades, including powering the “Yellow Submarine” through historic victories at the Indianapolis 500. All IndyCars that race within IndyCar, including the ‘Yellow Submarine,’ are protected by Pennzoil. Pennzoil Synthetic 0W Carbon Neutral motor oils are now trusted to power all IndyCar engines.
- A massive wall featuring the full synthetics portfolio including products from Pennzoil, Quaker State, and Rotella. It will be perfect for every car enthusiast’s Instagram!
- A racing simulator to test your performance on the track – the closest thing to the real deal!
- An engine display to get a first-hand look at how our motor oils products work to give customers optimal performance.
Pennzoil would like to offer you the opportunity to set up some one-on-one time with our dedicated Pennzoil technology team/scientists to talk about the exciting innovations that Shell is working on and the activations within our booth discussed above. Please let us know what topic you are specifically interested in, and which day/time works best so we can work to accommodate you.