Holley is pleased to announce the release of awesome new products this week. Hooker RacingHeart has a new stainless-steel racing header for NC-era Mazda MX-5 Miatas, while B&M has a heavy-duty transfer shift cable for JK Jeep Wranglers. Owners of Chevrolet GMT400 trucks can now replace the tailgate band with the new reproduction piece from Holley Classic Trucks. Superchips’ TrailDash 3 is now available in kit forms, paired with either a cold-air intake or LIT LED lights, and Holley Sniper EFI has added additional EFI fuel tank applications to the lengthy list of vehicles they cover. Read on to learn more about these fantastic new products!
Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications necessary. The kit includes the tank, a 255 or 400 LPH fuel pump, internal baffling, and fuel level sender. The tank is powder coated for corrosion resistance and great looks. These tank kits are a complete solution for your EFI project! Supports up to 550 EFI (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw).
New applications include:
• 19-190 – 1955-1956 Chevrolet Wagon/Sedan Delivery, 255 LPH
• 19-490 – 1955-1956 Chevrolet Wagon/Sedan Delivery, 400 LPH
• 19-191 – 1957 Chevrolet Wagon/Sedan Delivery, 255 LPH
• 19-491 – 1957 Chevrolet Wagon/Sedan Delivery, 400 LPH
• 19-477 – 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino/GMC Sprint, 400 LPH (with notched front corners)
See more like this at www.rpmmag.com