Holley is pleased to announce the release of awesome new products this week. Holley Classic Trucks has started rolling out their restoration parts for 1973-1991 GM fullsize trucks, including doors, fenders and tailgate posts. B&M’s Manual Sportshifter line now offers products that cover Toyota trucks from 1995-2020, and a new Magnum Grip ProStick console shifter for those who have swapped the NAG-1 five-speed automatic into their cars. Flowmaster’s FlowFX Extreme and Outlaw Extreme high-clearance off-road cat-back exhaust systems keep the exhaust tucked up high, out of the way of trail obstacles, and Holley EFI’s flame-retardant split-wire loom uses Nomex to keep your electrical system from getting toasted by hot parts or other heat sources. Read on to learn more about these fantastic new products!
• Holley Classic Trucks 1973-1991 GM Truck Doors, Fenders and Tailgate Posts
• B&M Precision Manual SportShifter for 1995-2020 Toyota Truck Applications
• B&M Magnum Grip ProStick Console Shifter for NAG-1
• Flowmaster FlowFX Extreme and Outlaw Extreme Off-Road High-Clearance 3.0″ Cat-Back Exhaust Systems For Trucks and SUVs
• Holley EFI Flame Retardant Split-Wire Loom
See more like this at www.rpmmag.com