Today Edge is thrilled to announce the all-new Insight CTS3! The details below provide a small glimpse into the innovation, time, and engineering effort that has been invested in taking performance monitoring and digital gauges to a whole new level.
If you are working in the performance aftermarket business the odds are you are familiar with Insight. Insight is considered a category killer for diesel truck owners and anyone looking for real-time data on a sharp, high-end monitor. Edge has put distance on the competition for years when it comes to on-dash monitoring, customization, and style. It is safe to say the best just got better. Review some of the new features below and take note of the MAP price for $399.95 for the all-new Insight CTS3.
• Wi-Fi updatable
• Test and log performance runs with the new track ticket feature
• One-touch navigation menu for easy setup and customization
• Razor thin display with optimized swipe capability
• Enjoy gauges instantly upon key cycle – no more lag!
• Over a gigabyte of RAM for onboard storage of data logs
• Improved capacitive touch screen powered by a powerful ARM 9 TI Processor
Options and features are endless with the new Insight CTS3. Be prepared with inventory on hand. Consumers will flock to the latest and most innovative on-dash monitor and display yet from the team at Edge. Please download and review all of the information to learn about all this new product has to offer.
*To use a backup camera on the Insight CTS3 a new adapter will be needed. CTS3 camera adapter will be released soon. Coverage for 2005 and Older Dodge/Ram coming soon.
Orders will be shipped in the order that they are received. You may place orders today!
Read more stories like this at www.rpmmag.com