Have a Holley Hi-Ram EFI intake manifold on your turbo- or supercharged GM LS/LT1 or small block Ford? Add this Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection System and pump in more cold, dense, horsepower-building air. Snow Performance says the system can decrease incoming air temperatures by up to 100 degrees F and unleash an extra 50 to 70 horsepower. What’s more, the water/methanol injection helps suppress detonation so you can turn up the boost and adjust timing to make even more power.
The Snow Performance system features the VC-50 controller that proportionally injects more or less water/methanol mix based on boost pressure. You can adjust the injection starting and full-engagement points so the water/methanol delivery curve matches your engine’s needs. The controller has a seven-color LED screen that displays boost (1-50 PSI), injection percentage, low water level, secondary stage activation, prime button, and system fault codes.
Other features include:
• Supports 1,000-plus horsepower
• Increase gas octane by 25 points (up to racetrack levels), allowing full power all the time
• Helps remove carbon build-up on valves
• OEM-approved, sleeveless 300 PSI pump runs cooler than other pumps
• ACU-SEAL water/methanol O-ring compression fittings for leak-free seal
• Eight #2 Hyper-Sonic injection nozzles
• Snow Performance solenoids
• Injection plate with pre-plumbed stainless steel hardlines
• System is 100% methanol-resistant with stainless steel, nickel plated, hard anodized, and EPDM-coated components
Snow Performance recommends this Water/Methanol Injection System for street-driven vehicles with turbos or centrifugal superchargers. It fits these Holley Hi-Ram intake manifolds:
Summit Racing Equipment
Read Features and Tech from RPM Magazine.
Read RPM Magazine here.