Innovate MTX Series Digital Gauges will help you keep an eye on many of your engine’s goings-on—air/fuel ratio, boost, EGTs, oil and fuel pressure, oil and water temperature, and voltage. You can even monitor fuel temperature and the percentage of ethanol in your fuel, all with digital accuracy and easy-to-read displays.
MTX-L and MTX-OL Plus Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Gauges
Innovate’s MTX-L wideband air/fuel ratio gauge features patented DirectDigital™ signal processing and Advanced Sensor Control that samples oxygen sensor data faster and more frequently. That gives you a better real-time picture of the air/fuel ratio at any point in the engine’s powerband. The gauge also has an advanced oxygen sensor heater control for more accurate readings—a big plus with boosted engines.
The MTX-OL Plus air/fuel ratio gauge has the same DirectDigital signal processing, Advanced Sensor Control, and sensor heater control technology the MTX-L gauge has, but gets an easy-to-read, high-contrast OLED display.
MTX-D Dual Ethanol Content/Fuel Temperature Gauges
This MTX-D gauge lets you monitor both the ethanol content in your fuel plus fuel temperature at once. It displays ethanol content from zero to 100% and fuel temperature from -40 to 257 degrees Fahrenheit. The gauge also has two user-configurable analog outputs to connect it to datalogging devices.
Summit Racing also offers these Innovate MTX-D digital gauges:
• Dual function oil pressure (0-145 PSI) and oil temperature (120°-280° F) with adjustable low pressure/high temperature warning displays
• Dual function boost/vacuum with inHG/PSI and BAR displays plus a programmable shift light and overboost warning
• Dual function water temperature (120°-280° F) and voltage (6-25v) with adjustable warning displays
• Single function fuel pressure (0-45 PSI, 10 BAR) with programmable low pressure warning display
• Single function EGT/pyrometer (32° to 1,999° F) with programmable high temperature warning
Summit Racing Equipment
Read Features and Tech from RPM Magazine.
Read RPM Magazine here.